Kathy is the Idaho Conservation Coordinator for the Greater Yellowstone Coalition where she directs the Idaho campaigns and is the program lead for GYC’s recreation project. Prior to her work at GYC, Kathy was a two-term Teton County, Idaho Commissioner where she helped lead an effort to create a new (post boom) comprehensive plan focused on sustainability. She was appointed by Gov. Otter and served on Idaho’s Roadless Commission. Prior to her election in 2008, Kathy was the Executive Director of Valley Advocates for Responsible Development and advocated for the responsible development and sustainable use of the natural resources in Teton Valley, Idaho. Kathy is a former Peace Corps Volunteer and National Outdoor Leadership School instructor. Kathy and her husband enjoy their time on the slopes, rivers and trails with their two boys.
- How to be a community catalyst? Creating place-based solutions to community challenges in the high divide
- Sustaining the New West II: Bold Visions, Inspiring Actions Presentations
- Josiah Blackeagle Pinkham, Ethnographer and Storyteller, Nez Perce Tribe
- Robert Liberty, Director of the Institute for Sustainable Solutions and Urban Sustainability Accelerator, Portland State University
- Devin Middlebrook, Sustainability Program Coordinator, Tahoe Regional Planning Agency