Lain Leoniak has been working in Western water for eighteen years. She is licensed to practice law in Colorado and Montana. Lain started her career as a Water Referee in the State of Colorado adjudicating water rights for the Colorado River. Lain was formerly the Water Conservation Specialist and Water Resources Manager for the City of Bozeman where she developed and implemented the city’s water conservation program and developed the city’s drought management plan. Lain currently serves as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Colorado working on federal and interstate matters related to the Colorado River.
- Sustaining the New West II: Bold Visions, Inspiring Actions Presentations
- Josiah Blackeagle Pinkham, Ethnographer and Storyteller, Nez Perce Tribe
- Robert Liberty, Director of the Institute for Sustainable Solutions and Urban Sustainability Accelerator, Portland State University
- Devin Middlebrook, Sustainability Program Coordinator, Tahoe Regional Planning Agency
- Loren BirdRattler, Project Manager, Blackfeet Nation’s Agriculture Resource Management Plan (ARMP)