Devin Middlebrook was born and raised in South Lake Tahoe, California. He is the sustainability program coordinator for the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency. In his role, Devin leads implementation of the Lake Tahoe Sustainable Communities Program to bring climate change mitigation and adaptation to the region. Much of this work revolves around land use planning, transportation, renewable energy, outdoor recreation, and community engagement. Devin is also an elected councilmember in the City of South Lake Tahoe. As a councilmember, Devin advocates for the environment, economic development, equity and social justice, and innovation in government. Devin earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration and sustainability from California State University, Chico and went on to receive his MBA from California State University, Sacramento. Growing up in Tahoe gave Devin an appreciation for the outdoors and the passion to ensure future generations have the same experience.
- Sustaining the New West II: Bold Visions, Inspiring Actions Presentations
- Josiah Blackeagle Pinkham, Ethnographer and Storyteller, Nez Perce Tribe
- Robert Liberty, Director of the Institute for Sustainable Solutions and Urban Sustainability Accelerator, Portland State University
- Devin Middlebrook, Sustainability Program Coordinator, Tahoe Regional Planning Agency
- Loren BirdRattler, Project Manager, Blackfeet Nation’s Agriculture Resource Management Plan (ARMP)